This web site is the property of Clarenco LLP, registered in England (number: OC343112) whose registered office is at Clarenco House, Ibstone Road, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3FE England. All references throughout these terms and conditions to "Clarenco" refer to Clarenco LLP and to its subsidiary and associate companies. This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions for use of this web site.
This web site, including without limitation the design, text, graphics, software compilations, and underlying source code, is the property of Clarenco and is protected by copyright in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Permission is granted to make electronic copies and to print in hard copy, portions of this web site for the sole purpose of researching or using the services of Clarenco. The status of Clarenco (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the materials on this web site should always be acknowledged. Any other use of materials on this web site without the prior written permission of Clarenco is strictly prohibited; this includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any materials available on or through this web site for commercial or public purposes.
All information contained within this web site is provided for general information purposes only and on the understanding that none of the content herein constitutes legal or other professional advice. The application and impact of laws can vary widely depending on the specific facts involved.
Clarenco has made every attempt to ensure that all information contained within this web site has been obtained from reliable sources, but all such information is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy. Clarenco provides no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as regards the information herein, and disclaims all liability and responsibility for any loss that may arise from reliance on information contained within this web site. In the case of a specific problem or query, professional advice should be sought.
You undertake and agree with Clarenco that you shall at all times use all reasonable endeavours to observe and perform these terms and conditions, and in particular shall not (and shall not permit any employee, sub-contractor or agent to):
- use this web site for any illegal purpose, and you agree to use it in accordance with relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction (including, without limitation, your local law);
- upload or transmit through this web site any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or anything designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- upload or transmit through this web site any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use this web site in a way that may cause this web site to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient, or may impair the effectiveness or functionality of this web site;
- use this web site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights or any person, firm or company (including but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- interfere with or diminish (whether by act or omission) CPA Global's right, title and interest (or that of our licensors) in the web site and the products and services available on it.
Certain links within this web site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom Clarenco has no control, and such links are provided for reference and information purposes only. Specifically, such a link does not constitute authorisation to access such other web site; nor does it constitute any endorsement by Clarenco of any material held on such other web site, nor any representation as to the accuracy of information contained within such other web site. Clarenco specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any web site which is linked from or to this web site and which incorporate these terms and conditions.
Our web site changes regularly
Clarenco updates this web site regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, Clarenco have the option to suspend this web site or to close it indefinitely.
Information about you and your visits to this web site
Linking to our web site
You may link to our home page, or other pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage Clarenco's reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Clarenco part where none exists. This web site must not be framed on any other web site, nor should you establish a link to any part of this web site other than the home page. Clarenco reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Clarenco's web site please contact us
Thank you for visiting our web site.